This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) forms an integral part of the agreement between you and Notey Ltd, and governs your use of Notey software and services, including Chinafy. Terms used but not defined below, shall have the meaning outlined in the agreement. If you do not agree with this AUP, do not use any of Notey software or services, including Chinafy.
Acceptable Use Terms: Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
• to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others. For this includes, but is not limited to encouraging the violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• to engage in, encourage, promote or enable illegal activity;
• for any unlawful, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose. This may include but is not limited to phishing, mirroring a website, or misuse of the intellectual properties of others.
• to intentionally distribute viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, worms or other items of a deceptive or destructive nature;
• to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by authorized resellers, by customers, or other authorized users;
• to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services or Product;
• to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
• to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Chinafy product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Chinafy service or product.
Fair use limits applying to On-demand and Enterprise Subscribers
The limits outlined below apply solely to current plans, while legacy plans are subject to the legacy fair use policies. If your Service Order includes different limits from any of the limits below, then the limits from the Service Order shall prevail.
In order to maintain a balanced, robust, and highly-performing infrastructure, each account is subject to the following limits.
• Views: 1,000,000 Views per month
• Total API Calls: 1,000,000 |Calls per month
• Extra API views or calls will be billed at $35 / 1,000,000 views or calls respectively per month.
Note that traffic limits can only be exceeded if your organization has a valid credit card or other accepted payment method on record.
Please note that use of Chinafy is subject to system limits to ensure uninterrupted functioning of the service infrastructure. If your service usage exceeds the limits listed above, we reserve the right to take corrective action, including but not limited to the throttling of our APIs, temporarily suspending or - when other options are unavailable - terminating your account.
If you require higher limits, please contact a dedicated account manager or reach out to our Customer Success Team to discuss the available options.
If you have any questions about this Fair Use Policy, please contact us or email@example.com for Chinafy users.